BEEHIVE 1 Student Book with Digital Pack
|Cijena||316,00 kn |
Beehive Level 1 Student Book with Digital Pack
Print Student Book and 2 years' access to Student e-book, Workbook e-book, Online Practice and Student Resources.
- comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus based on the Oxford English Learning Framework and course-integrated assessment help students to achieve exam success
- easy-to-teach approach with rich support empowers you to teach with confidence
- “Team Up” tasks and projects help students grow their global skills of communication and collaboration
- “Think, feel, grow” activities guide students' social and emotional awareness and wellbeing
- stories and videos bring international culture alive, encouraging students to learn about the world and become global citizens
- assessment for Learning tools and guidance help students to accelerate their progress and achieve their goals at each stage of the learning journey
- the best of both worlds - with the Student Book with Digital Pack, learners can easily switch between a print or digital Student Book and access the complete course in digital format. Ideal for students who need flexible tools to learn face-to-face, remotely, or both
Save time with ready to go homework activities and extra practice aligned to your course.
Set clear practice by managing what your students see - lock and unlock units, lessons or individual activities.
Engage your students with videos, audio and various interactive activities with instant automated marking and awards.
Track and analyze your students' progress and scores using the integrated Gradebook with a variety of easy to use, visual reports that can be shared with students and parents.
Manage home-learning with confidence - quickly create classes, enrol your students, assign practice and communicate via the messages function and discussion boards.
Easy to access on desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
Student Book and Workbook e-books come to life with extra digital features to engage students and enhance their learning experience:
Watch video straight from the page
Complete interactive activities with automated marking
Listen to audio for authentic listening practice
Voice record to practice speaking and pronunciation
Add notes and use the pen and highlighter tool to annotate the page
Easily navigate using bookmarks, jump to page, and the search tool
Look up the definitions of words and phrases from the Oxford Learner's Dictionaries
Access activities online or offline, on any device